5 easy ways to Take a Screenshot On Toshiba Laptop:
Toshiba is the most popular brand and manufactures quality laptops. Toshiba laptops have the same functions as other laptops have. This means that you can use this laptop for watching movies, playing games, editing tasks, saving data, processing data, and many other tasks that a laptop or computer can.
In this article, I will tell you about a very interesting function of a laptop. With this function, you can capture interesting moments on your Toshiba laptops. It is a very easy thing. Yes, I am talking about the screenshot function of the Toshiba laptop. It is a very amazing and interesting function in all laptops. It is not very difficult to take a screenshot on any laptop. You can capture your interesting moments on a Toshiba laptop very easily by just following some steps.
There are many ways to take a screenshot on a Toshiba laptop. I will briefly describe all these steps.
So, read this article with a very focus.
also check How to earn 500 dollar a day
1-Using keyboard shortcuts to take a screenshot with a Toshiba laptop.
There are some keyboard shortcuts that you can use to take a screenshot on your Toshiba laptop. You can take a screenshot on a Toshiba laptop very easily by using these shortcuts keys.
- Open that screen that you want to capture on your Toshiba laptop.
- Press the PrntSrc key and Windows logo key at the same time.
- You can also press Fn + Windows + PrntSrc key simultaneously instead of PrintSrc + Windows logo key.
By pressing these keys you can take the screenshot on the Toshiba laptop within seconds. You will find your screenshots in the picture folder-à Screenshots.
This method is used to capture the entire window of your Toshiba laptop screen. If you want to capture some parts of your laptop’s screen and then press the Fn + PrntSrc simultaneously and then drag the pointer on the sections that you want to capture. After applying this step your screenshot will automatically be saved in the picture folder-à Screenshots.
2-Using just the PrntSrc key buttons 🔘 to take a screenshot on a Toshiba laptop:
To take the screenshot by using the PrintSrc key follow these 4 steps:
- Press the PrntSrc key,
- Open any editing tool by clicking on the start button icon and then search the name of that tool in the search bar.
- After opening the image editing tool, open the new file in the program and then press “Ctrl + V”.
- When you will follow step 4, you will see your screenshot in your image editing program. Here you can edit and do changes to your screenshot. After doing your changes you can save this screenshot on your computer in your selected directory.
By using this function key your screenshot will not be saved in the picture folder à Screenshots directory. You can view this screenshot in some editing tools such as “Paint” and “Adobe Photoshop”.
Here are many tools which you can use to take a screenshot on a Toshiba laptop. Such as Paint, Snipping Tool, and Snagit tool. These tools are very helpful to take screenshots on your Toshiba laptop.
3-Taking a screenshot on Toshiba laptop by using snipping tool:
A snipping tool is a screen capturing tool that comes by default with windows. You can use it for free and whenever you want. To open this tool, click on the start button and type the snipping tool in the search bar.
- After opening this tool, click on the new option.
- And then drag the mouse pointer to select the area that you want to capture.
- So after applying step 2, your screenshot will be captured and you can save it to your desired folder on your laptop/computer.
You can also copy it to your clipboard or your computer. And you can paste it anywhere you want.
4-Using paint tool to take a screenshot on Toshiba laptop:
Paint tool is also used to take the screenshot on laptops and computer and it is a pre-installed program in all laptops, computers, and windows. You can use it for capturing your favorite screenshot on your laptop.
- To take the screenshot by using this tool, first of all, open the screen that you want to capture.
- Then open this tool from the search bar in the start button of the window. To open this tool You can click on the start button and then search for Paint.
- When your paint tool is open, then minimize it.
- press the PrintSrc button from the keyboard and your screenshot will be saved to the clipboard of your laptop.
- Now go to the Paint tool and then press the Ctrl+V to paste that screenshot.
- To save this screenshot on your laptop, click on the icon and save this screenshot in your selected location.
The paint tool is an easy tool to take a screenshot, but I feel the Snipping tool is easier than this one.
5-Taking a screenshot on Toshiba laptop with the Snagit tool:
Snagit is editing software that provides a lot of built-in editing options. But is a pro software which price is approximately $50.
First of all, you will purchase this software and then download it to your laptop and then install it.
This software works the same as a snipping tool but it has powerful built-in editing options.
Now follow my steps to take the screenshot by using the Snagit tool.
- Open the Snagit program and Sing in with your Snagit account Snagit.
- Now open the screen on your laptop that you want to take the screenshot of.
- And then click on the capture button in the Sangit program which you see in red color and a rounded shape.
- Now press the left mouse button and drag the screen to select the section that you want to capture.
- After selecting the capture area, click on the camera icon to take a screenshot of the selected capture area.
- After clicking the camera icon, your screenshot will have appeared in the editing area of Snagit software.
- Now you can do editing on your screenshot and can it to your laptop by just clicking on the save icon.
I have briefly described the simple and easiest ways to take a screenshot using a Toshiba laptop. You can also apply these methods and tricks to other brands’ laptops. When you capture the screen, it will be saved in 2 types JPEG and PNG on your computer. These ways are very simple and fully free.
But the SnagIt tool is a pro tool. Taking a screenshot on a Toshiba laptop by keyboard shortcuts is most easy and method. Everyone can apply this method very easily. But if you need some sections of the screen, you can use tools for this like the Snipping Tool and the Snagit tool. But it depends on you, which method you will use to take a screenshot on your laptop.
Q1: How to take a screenshot on a laptop?
There are many easiest ways to take a screenshot on a laptop. You can use the keyboard shortcuts key Windows + PrntSrc or just PrtnSrc. You can also use software tools like Snipping tool, Paint tool, and Snagit tool for this purpose. Taking a screenshot is not difficult.
Q2: How do you screenshot on a Windows 10 laptop?
You can take a screenshot on any laptop by just pressing Ctrl + PrntScr. The screenshot will be saved in picturesàScreenshots directory. There are also some tools that you can use to take a screenshot on a laptop. Such as Snipping tools and so on.
Q3: How do you screenshot on a Toshiba laptop without a Print Screen button?
If you want to take the screenshot on a Toshiba laptop by using the keyboard shortcut key but the PrintScreen button does not work, then you can try Fn + Windows logo + End/PrintScreen keys.
Q4: How do I take a screenshot on my Windows computer?
You can use some methods to take a screenshot on a Windows computer or laptop. The first one is using a keyboard shortcut key (Ctrl + PrintScreen or only PrintSrc). And you can also use some windows built-in tools like Snipping tools and Paint program.